We made it through our first week back! I am sure that I'm not the only one looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning.
We have a couple of things to think about over the weekend:
1. Ski/Snowboard trip forms are coming home today. Please have them completed and online payment submitted ASAP. The deadline for submission is Wed., Jan. 20th but the earlier the better. Also, please indicate on the form, what ski or snowboard rental package you paid for.
2. Health - online journals need to be completed and submitted by Monday, Jan. 11th;
3. ELA - Reading strategies worksheet package - started today, due by Friday, Jan. 15th;
4. Math 7 - Worksheet 2.5 is due on Monday, Jan. 11th; There will be a post-assessment on Wednesday, Jan. 13th. I am available for extra help during the last recess everyday;
5. We are collecting running shoes for the students at Thompson School. If you have a pair of running shoes that are still in decent condition but you no longer use, please bring them to the school by next Wednesday, Jan. 13th.
Please check the other blogs to stay up to date with homework assignments in other subject areas. Have a great weekend.